TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
All fixtures are handmade to order
- In these terms and conditions the Company shall refer to Lamplight Designs, Inc.
- In these terms and conditions the Customer shall refer to the customer of Lamplight Designs, normally an interior designer.
- Every offer, quotation, acceptance and contract for the sale or supply of goods or work, materials and/or services (“the Goods”) by the Company to any purchaser (“the Customer”) is subject to these terms to the exclusion of any terms proposed or referred to in the Customer’s order in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by the trade practice or any previous course of dealings between the Company and the Customer.
- The customer acknowledges that there are no representations outside these terms which have included him to enter contract
- The Goods All descriptions and illustrations contained in the Company’s catalogues, price lists and advertisements or otherwise communicated to the Customer are intended to present a general description of the Goods and shall not form any part of any contract for the sale of the Goods.
- Orders All orders must be confirmed in writing to the Company and are subject to and on the terms and conditions contained hereunder.
- Custom Quotations All custom requests must be submitted in writing to the Company. A quote will be supplied to you that is valid for 30 days. After 30 days, a new quotation must be submitted.
- The price payable will be as specified in the Company’s Sales Order Acknowledgement.
- The company reserves the right to increase the price of any Goods before delivery by written notice, specifying details of such increase, to the Customer.
- All prices are FOB Mason, TX.
- Payment All orders require a 50% deposit to initiate the order and the balance due before dispatch from Mason, TX. All payments shall be made in American dollars.
- Interest Without prejudice to any other common law or statutory rights of the Company the Customer will be charged interest on any payment overdue at a rate of 6% p.a.
- Delivery Typical production time is six to ten weeks. At time of order the Company will make every attempt to meet this delivery time, but assumes no responsibility for delivery delays beyond our control. Customer will be notified in the event of any delays.
- Packing & Shipping
- There are additional charges for packing. Shipping is FOB Mason, Texas and is billed at cost. These costs will be specified in the Company’s Sales Order Acknowledgement.
- The Company’s receipt of a signed shipper’s bill of lading constitutes delivery. Title to the goods (and risk of loss) passes to the Customer when the goods are put in the possession of the carrier.
- All Goods are inspected, well packed and in perfect condition when given to the shipper. The shipper assumes responsibility for safe delivery. All claims for loss, damage or shortage must be filed within 3 business days with the Company, by the customer.
- Lamplight Designs accepts no responsibility or liability when onsite delivery prevents final placement of goods.
- Risk and Property
- In the case of damage during shipping, a claim must be filed within 3 business days of receipt with the Company.
- After risk passes to the Customer, the Company shall not be liable to the Customer for loss or damage of any kind.
- Inspection of Received Goods
- The Customer is responsible for unpacking and inspecting the goods immediately on delivery and shall inform the Company of any defects or shortages by written notice of the same within 7 business days of the date of delivery.
- If customer fails to give such notice he shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- Goods Supplied on Approval
- Goods supplied on approval will remain the property of the company.
- Any loss or damage for Goods on approval pass to the customer on receipt of the Goods.
- Goods not returned within 7 days are considered purchased by the Customer.
- All Goods on approval will be invoiced and credited upon return in re-sellable condition.
- All freight, shipping and delivery charges for Goods on approval will be the responsibility of the consignee.
- The company shall not be liable to the customer:
- for defects or shortages of the Goods supplied unless the Customer complies with the provisions of paragraph
- for defects in the goods caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal conditions of storage or use or the application of any treatment or process whatsoever to the Goods after delivery or any act, neglect or default of the Customer or third party.
- All goods carry a 12 month warranty, valid from the date of reception of the goods.
- Lamplight shall not be under any liability for loss, damage or expenses resulting from the failure of Lamplight’s employees having been given incorrect advice or information. This also applies to the descriptions of the goods and prices quoted.
- The company shall not be liable to the customer:
- Orders cannot be cancelled, without a fee applied, more than three days after the date of acceptance by the Company.
- Orders cancelled later than three days after date of acceptance by the company will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, since the order is already in production.
- If an order must be cancelled near its completion, a restocking fee of 20% plus any costs for labor and materials will be charged to the Customer.
- Lamplight will not accept claims for shortages or faulty goods unless done so within 7 days of delivery in writing.
- Returns are not allowed without proper written authorization from the Company.
- All costs to return a product will be the responsibility of the returnee.
- Under no circumstances are the Customer’s employees or contractors to tamper with the goods until Lamplight has checked the complaint. Lamplight reserves to make the final decision of a valid complaint together with any contribution towards the costs of the delivery.
- A credit for an authorized return will be applied when the goods are returned in good condition.
- Storage Goods are shipped at time of completion. Customer may request one month free storage of finished goods. For goods stored more than one month customer will be billed a 5% charge of total sales price per month thereafter. Regardless of storage, invoice is due and payable at time of order completion.
- Claims In the event of alleged product defects the Company reserves the right to repair or replace goods at its sole discretion. The Company’s sole liability shall be for the cost of replacement of the Goods and not for labor or other costs incurred.
- Force Majeure The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any of its goods due to any force beyond the Company’s control including but not limited to act of God, legislation, war, failure or interruption of supplies, strike or any industrial action by workers.
- Supply of Work The Company will not be responsible for any work done on any of its goods outside the company.
- Keep fixtures away from flammable materials.
- Chandelier bulbs should be no closer than 2 ft to ceiling.
- Wall fixtures should not be used on or within 2 ft of ceilings, draperies or low temperature resistant wall coverings.
- Never cover shades.
Hours of Operation
TUE – FRI
9:00am – 5:00pm
SAT - MON
We are closed
We love feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!
in the U.S.A.